- Collaborate and network with other psychologists in the Mercer County
- Learn about a variety of topics and best practices from experts in the field at our quarterly workshops
- Earn CE (Continuing Education) credits fro attending workshops
- Be listed in the online Membership Directory on our web site, if you are also a member of NJPA
- Interact with colleagues via the Association list serve
- Join different committees and be an active member of the Board
- Participate in book discussion and case consultation groups
- Gain exposure in the community by participating in our Community Education Workshops
- Members pay a reduced fee to attend workshops
- Write an article for the web site
- Enjoy free events such as Movie Night, Networking Luncheon and Member Appreciation Dinner
Eligibility and Dues
Full Member: Doctoral degree in Psychology, with or without license. Dues $50/yr.
Associate Member: Master’s degree in psychology or a related field. Dues $35/yr.
Student Member: Graduate student in psychology or a related field. Dues $15/yr.
Workshop Cost is $25 for members ($30 for non-members) and includes the presentation and a continental breakfast
Annual party is free for members