Our Board is responsible for MCPA’s overall performance, providing strategic direction, effective governance and leadership.
David Krauss, Ph.D.
Marta Aizenman, Ph.D.
Wendy Matthews, Ph.D
Irene Erckert, Ed.D.
Ellie Siegel, Ph.D.
Hava Mendelberg, Ph.D.
Laura Skivone, Psy.D.
Press, Sharon Ph.D.
Karen Cohen, Psy.D.
Gregory Moore, Psy.D.
Lisa Kestler, Ph.D.
Marta Aizenman, Ph.D
Karen Cohen, Psy.D
Judith Patterson, Ph.D.
T. Stephen Patterson, Ph.D.
Coordinates elections annually for officers and Board members
- Emails the membership to request nominations (June/July)
- Confirms nominations and presents election slate for Board approval (August)
- Sends election ballots to members (October)
- Tallies election results and presents to Board (November)
Committee Chair: Eleanor Seigel
- Contacts presenter and coordinates presentation materials
- Arranges for CE credits
- Sends information to chair of publicity committee and website committee
- Mails program announcements
- Adds new members to mailing list
Committee Chairs: Laura Skivone
Affiliate Caucus Representative
Serves as a liaison between MCPA, the NJPA Board and the other affiliates of NJPA
- Attends affiliate caucus meetings (3-4/yr at different locations)
- Keeps MCPA members informed about professional issues that NJPA, the state Board, and county affiliates are discussing or taking action on
- Attend NJPA Board meetings
Affiliate Representative: Rotating
- Updates membership workshop information
- Adds/deletes member information in the directory
- Coordinates with computer consultant, web server when necessary
Committee Chair: Karen Cohen
Recruits members and updates membership Information
- Sends out applications annually to current and new members
- Contacts new NJPA members in Mercer County to determine interest in MCPA
- Updates the list of members on computer spreadsheet
- Sends updated information for any member to website committee to update the website
- Recruits new members by phone calls and letters
Committee Chairs: Irene Eckert and Karen Cohen
List Serve Committee
- Updates membership information on the list serve
- Announces upcoming workshops to members, NJPA and other Affiliates
- Organizes and initiates Phone Chain for workshops
Committee Chair: David Krauss
Publicizes workshops and other MCPA events
- Emails workshop announcements to MCPA list serve, NJPA (Friday Update) and other places on the Marketing list
- Initiates phone chain (via email/calls) prior to workshops
- Sends thank you note to presenter of workshop
- Creates yearly calendar of workshops (coordinate with NJPA and other affiliate groups where possible
Committee Chair: Shared