Become A Member
MCPA has much to offer as a member of our community.
Thank you for Joining MCPA
Our members shape our organization and we are proud to offer services to advance our profession!
Full Membership Status:
- Licensed Psychologist, licensed 6 or more years, $50/yr
- Early Career Psychologist, licensed 5 years or less, $15/yr
- Master Degree Associate, Master’s degree in psychology or related field; $30/yr
- Psychologist Emeritus, retired licensed psychologist, $25/yr
- Student Membership, graduate student in psychology or related field, $15/yr
To Join and receive Full Membership status YOU MUST follow these simple steps:
On the right you will enter:
- Your Full Name, Address, Email and a Unique Password,
- Select your Membership Category,
- Enter Payment information,
- Click Join Now button.
Please wait for the page to refresh and do Step 2.
After you pay, you will be directed to the My Account page.
- Completely fill out the Profile as it is also your Application for Membership.
- Click Save and Continue button to save any updates
- Sign Out. You can come back to sign-in to My Account page to update and view your Membership information.
You must complete your personal Profile application. You can’t be a member if Profile isn’t completed!
Note: The MCPA Membership Committee will review your Payment and Member Profile application. Once they reveiw and accept your application, you will be able to access your Member Area for editing on the My Account page under Membership menu of our web site.